Reflections is an attractive, modern residence with private rooms specially designed to enable the resident to maintain his/her independence by providing assistance, services and supportive care when needed. We are a non-smoking facility. Tours and information are available by contacting Reflections during normal business hours or by calling for a special evening/weekend appointment.
Our Primary focus is caring for adults who can no longer care for themselves, but do not need 24 hour skilled nursing care. Our staff is committed to providing tender, loving and individual care. We treat our residents just like family.
We offer 24 hour staffing with personal assistance and supportive care as needed. Work with residents’ doctors and assist with medications as needed. We change bed linens weekly, towels and clothes are washed twice a week.
- 24 hour staffing
- Personal assistance and supportive care as needed.
- Works with residents’ doctors
- Assists with medications as needed.
- Changes bed linens weekly. Towels and wash cloths twice weekly.
- Coordinates and offers daily scheduled activities.
- Maintains an up-to-date activity schedule.
- Coordinates church services / bible studies.
- Assists families in organizing personal birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Serves three nutritious meals, daily in our kitchen.
- Provides guest meals upon reservations.
Housekeeping, Laundry & Maintenance
- Weekly room cleaning.
- Launders bed linens, towels, and wash cloths.
- Assists in room arrangement and picture hanging.
- Full interior and exterior maintenance.
- Lawn maintenance and snow removal.
Other Services Available
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
Learn about Rehabilitation
Each private bedroom is furnished with a bed, three-drawer nightstand, wardrobe and chair. Bed linens, towels and wash cloths are supplied.
Residents may bring their furnishings and undercounter-type refrigerator if they wish and may further decorate with drapes, linens, plants, etc., to suit their individual tastes.
- Safety assist bars in bathroom.
- Drapes to match the décor.
- Basic cable television service.
- Pre-wired telephone jack (phone hookup and service are the resident’s responsibility).
- Great room for gatherings and socialization.
- Laundry for personal laundry.
- Fire alarm and sprinkler system with automatic fire and smoke doors.
- Beauty/Barber shop. (available on campus)
- Short term residency periods.
- Guidelines for prospective residents have been established according to applicable regulations and requirements.
- Applicant must meet criteria regarding age and physical, mental, emotional condition, and financial obligations.
- Individual cooperation is required to meet these guidelines and to provide a pleasant environment for each Reflections resident.