The Villa is an elegant and modern residence licensed as a Home For the Aged. Our private rooms, services, and support care are designed to enable the retiree to maintain his/her independence. An added feature allows for short-term residence during transitional services. With our low monthly rates the Villa is a wonderful option for Assisted Living.
- 24 hour staffing.
- Personal assistance and supportive care as needed.
- Works with residents’ doctors.
- Assists with medications as needed.
- Changes bed linens weekly.
- Changes towels and wash cloths.
- Coordinates activities
- Plans and organizes community and area trips and special events
- Schedules church services
- Assists families in organizing personal birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Serves three nutritious meals daily in The Villa dining room.
- Meals served waitress style.
- Provides guest meals upon reservations.
Housekeeping, Laundry & Maintenance
- Cleans all rooms weekly.
- Launders bed linens, towels, and wash clothes.
- Assists in room arrangement and picture hanging.
- Full interior and exterior maintenance.
- Lawn maintenance and snow removal.
Other Services Available
Each private living area features a bed/sitting room combination with a half bath and is furnished with a bed, three-drawer nightstand, built-in dresser and closet space. Bed linens, towels and wash clothes are supplied. Residents may bring their own twin bed and under counter type refrigerator if they wish and may further decorate with additional furniture, drapes, linens, plants, etc., to suit their individual tastes.
- Individual resident room key
- 24 hour emergency/assistance call system
- Safety assist bars in bathroom
- Valences and blinds
- Basic cable television service
- Pre-wired telephone jack (phone hookup and service are the resident’s responsibility)
- Individual heat and air conditioning controls
- WiFi available
- Paved walking path
- Whirlpool for bathing
- Individual lock mailboxes
- Coin laundry for personal laundry
- Fire alarm and sprinkler system with automatic fire and smoke doors
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Short term residency periods
- An appointment needs to be scheduled with Julia Chapman, Residential Services Director to assess and review the applicant’s ability to meet the guidelines for residency
- Guidelines for prospective residents have been established according to applicable regulations and requirements (See Guidelines)
- Applicant must meet criteria regarding age, medical, physical, mental, emotional and financial obligation
- Individual cooperation is required to meet these guidelines and to provide a pleasant environment for each Villa resident
Security Deposit (refundable)=$500.00
Monthly Rental Charges
- Single Unit – $2,630.00
- Alcove Unit – $2,910.00
- Double Unit – $3,210.00
- Deluxe Double Unit – $4,000.00
- Single Unit – N/A
- Alcove Unit – N/A
- Double Unit – $5,210.00
- Deluxe Double Unit- $6,000.00
*Prices do not include medications, coin laundry or personal phone.